Hello All,
        Might be a simple question, but I'll ask anyway. I have a small
program that calls Type.GetType("MyType, MyAssembly"). This works fine.
The program references "MyAssembly" at compile time.
        I also reference another assembly (say "MyAssembly2") in the
executable. MyAssembly2 doesn't reference MyAssembly. I pass the string
"MyType, MyAssembly" to a method in MyAssembly2 that calls
Type.GetType() with the string. This call fails.
        This all works on Windows under MS.Net, and I'm wondering what I
need to do differently on Linux with Mono. All files are in the same
directory.

- Jon