Hello,

I do not like the change in r50836 and much less the follow-up fix.

Marek, what were you trying to do with r50836 driver.cs?   I think we
should revert this to its original state and discuss the next steps.

I fixed it to allow compile `mcs /home/a.cs' and report error for `mcs /targe:exe'

What was wrong with the old code?   The old code I had carefully crafted
so that scenario would work.
Well, the old code was commented. So it didn't work. I uncommented it and fixed bug found by Hubert.

I do not like the current set of hacks to catch the /targe:exe as a
special case.
I am not catching /targe:exe as a special case. This is just example. You can use whatever typo what you want. It will not allow you to use `mcs /a' where `a' is some C# source file but I am not sure whether it is allowed location.

Marek