Hi.

Did you write the complete asmx ?
I have generated the C# proxies for my web services, compiled them in a dll. So i don't want the rewrite the whole asmx file, because my web service is written in C++ with gsoap. I tried the tutorial on the mono website, concerning GTK# and the webservices, but i get an error trying to view the page.

Thanks

Johann.

Simon Bain a écrit :

(Sorry forgot to reply all :-) )

Hi.

If you are talking about the page which IIS sends back when you call the
asmx file, then the mono mod_mono_server also does this every bit as well,
giving back all the infomation which IIS sends to you.

Take a look at
http://www.tendotzero.com/edrmsService/edrms.asmx
It will show you the default view from the mod_mono_server for a web service.

Cheers

Simon