Hi,

Carlos Alberto Cortez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Hey, all the remainign issues are fixed now. All my tests are running
> fine and that repeated code has been refactored to report the remaining
> warnings in the same place.
>
> The patch is attached, and I'm not attaching the tests this time, since
> they remain the same.

Looks good to me.  Some minor nits:

[snip]
>       /// <summary>
>       ///   Computes the namespaces that we import from the assemblies we
> reference.
>       /// </summary>
>       public static void ComputeNamespaces ()
>       {
> -             MethodInfo assembly_get_namespaces = typeof
> (Assembly).GetMethod ("GetNamespaces",
> BindingFlags.Instance|BindingFlags.NonPublic);
> +             foreach (Assembly assembly in assemblies)
> +                     GlobalRootNamespace.Global.AddAssemblyReference
> (assembly);

For some reason, I feel this is better spelled as RootNamespace.Global :-)
There's needless alliteration here.  Very cosmetic, however.

> +             public override string GetSignatureForError ()
> +             {
> +                     return "::global";
> +             }

I'd rather say 'global::' -- that's how it's used, after all.

>               public override string ToString ()
>               {
> -                     if (NS == Namespace.Root)
> -                             return "NamespaceEntry (<root>)";
> -                     else
> -                             return String.Format ("NamespaceEntry
> ({0},{1},{2})", ns.Name, IsImplicit, ID);
> +                     return ns.ToString ();
>               }
>       }

This seems to be dropping information.  We need to print the details of
the NamespaceEntry too.

- Hari