I'm just starting to work with mono on linux using C#. I have mono installed on my linux machine but when I run my C# program it gives me the following error:

Test.cs(2) error CS0234: The type or namespace name `Data' could not be found in namespace `System' Test.cs(2) error CS0246: The namespace `System.Data' can not be found (missing assembly reference?)
   Try using -r:System.Data

It's because I have using System.Data; in my Test.cs. using System; is ok though. Is it because the mono installation that was done on my linux machine wasn't configured to support System.Data? How would I update the mono installation so it supports System.Data?

Thanks