On Dec 13, 2005, at 10:23 AM, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

Hello,

I don't know if this is the same problem as I have but basically my
programs finish, the last line in Main runs but yet control never
returns to the shell, the mono processes stay running. I have not found yet what causes that problem yet or have an small example to file a bug
with.

Yes, I suppose it is the same problem because the last line runs but the
control never returns to shell.

Have you guys tried stracing the process?

With the danger of sounding too ignorant, how do I do that? what will it tell me at the end? I can probably run a test briefly after I find that out.