Hello Angel,

    I'm glad to hear that we are one issue shorter in order to release a full win32 compliant mod_mono ...

    Thanks to the nice work of all mono hackers/developers/contributors ...

Em Sex, 2005-12-23 às 18:22 +0100, Angel Marin escreveu:
Hi,

Alexandre Rocha Lima e Marcondes escribió:
>     * With some releases you can configure the directives with spaces
> and backslashes and then in the next one the behavior changes, the
> directive that accepted spaces, makes mono fail and the one that gave
> problems starts accepting them, for example on 1.1.10
> MonoDocumentRootDir does not work if you configure it with a path that
> has spaces, mono gives exceptions until you use the old 8.3 format for
> the path. On 1.1.9 MonoExecutablePath gave similar problems, but in
> 1.1.10 it works. (on a first impression I would say it could be some
> platform path mapping glitch on the base classlib)

With 1.1.12.1 all settings play well with spaces and backslashes, and I
haven't found any regressions, so looks like this is no longer an issue :)

--
Regards,
  Alexandre Rocha Lima e Marcondes