Hi,
This might be an Apache problem but someone may can help me. I would like to
set the Content-Length header in a simple aspx page as follows:

<%Response.AddHeader("content-length", "1000");%>

When using XSP instead of Apache it is good the Content-Length header in the
captured traffic shows 1000 but in the Apache capture it is only 2. I tried the
same thing with PHP and Apache:

<?php
        header("Content-Length: 1000", true);
?>

And the Content-Length header shows 1000 in the captured traffic again. But I
can not get Apache with Mono to send the Content-Length header I want. What can
I do?

Thanks!

Károly