Hello Friends,

In my ASP.NET application I am getting the following error message while running using xsp. While building i havent get any error message.

The Error Message is as follows..

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception: Cannot find the specified file in <0x00185> System.Diagnostics.Process:Start_shell (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) in <0x0006e> System.Diagnostics.Process:Start_common (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo, System.Diagnostics.Process process) in <0x0002e> System.Diagnostics.Process:Start (System.Diagnostics.ProcessStartInfo startInfo) in <0x00022> System.Diagnostics.Process:Start (System.String fileName) in <0x000c5>

Thank You in Advance.
Have a Nice time and good day ahead..

Regards,
Ankur.