Hello Michael,

    A few comments on the patch:

        * The changes require ChangeLog entries that detail the changes

        * The coding style for some routines like gdate.c should follow
          the coding conventions used in the rest of the code.

        * Am not sure that the changes with varargs will continue to
          work on Unix, could you test?

        * There are a lot of whitespace or newline changes in your
          patch which make it impossible for me to determine what
          changed, please fix that.

        * vasprintf: please attach the license that the implementation
          in freedts uses, if it is not MIT X11 we can not use it.

Miguel.