What he needs and i need and anyone else who wants to help with this issue needs is a program that takes 5-15 minutes to compile using VBNC. Trying to profile a 1 hour compile that crashes is a waste of time. Profiling for 10 minutes allows reasonalby fast results when testing a new patch. Making a change that makes compiling 20% faster will be next to impossible to detect on a compile that takes over an hour and crashes.

So, as soon as i see a smallish program and instructs on compiling i'll take a look at the issue. Other than that, i'll just watch the thread. I'm not going to go hunting for ages trying to find sample apps. I don't use VBNC, i don't care whether it works or not, but if i am handed a sample app with instructions, i will try to make it faster.

Thanks,
Alan.

On 10/31/06, Kornél Pál <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>Well, I'm not going to waste time with this thread anymore, since you are
>not willing to understand or to cooperate. I asked for a program that takes
>less than that to compile, because it's obvious that trying to profile that
>is idiotic and a complete waste of time. Is that so hard to get through?

Sorry if I don't understand what you need but I have no experience in
profiling Mono.

What is the sample program that you need? Sorry but I really didn't
understand what exactly you need.

Kornél