Miguel de Icaza escribió:
> Hey folks,

Thanks for the info Miguel.

>     I have posted the 102 results that have been submitted so far from
> running Moma on people's binaries.
>
>     The results have been cleaned up a little bit, I removed a few
> methods that were implemented and methods that had bogus MonoTODO
> entries, which were removed in the last couple of weeks since the
> original databases for Moma were created.

I have found also that there are many empty MonoTODOs at the
ManagementObject class and some other classes that lay in similar
namespaces.

This is the full listing:

Method with [MonoTodo]  Reason
ObjectGetOptions ManagementObject.get_Options() Not Specified
PropertyDataCollection ManagementBaseObject.get_Properties()    Not Specified
PropertyDataCollection/PropertyDataEnumerator
PropertyDataCollection.GetEnumerator()  Not Specified
PropertyData
PropertyDataCollection/PropertyDataEnumerator.get_Current()     Not Specified
string PropertyData.get_Name()  Not Specified
bool PropertyDataCollection/PropertyDataEnumerator.MoveNext()   Not Specified
QualifierDataCollection PropertyData.get_Qualifiers()   Not Specified
QualifierDataCollection/QualifierDataEnumerator
QualifierDataCollection.GetEnumerator() Not Specified
QualifierData
QualifierDataCollection/QualifierDataEnumerator.get_Current()   Not Specified
string QualifierData.get_Name() Not Specified
bool QualifierDataCollection/QualifierDataEnumerator.MoveNext() Not
Specified
ManagementObjectCollection/ManagementObjectEnumerator
ManagementObjectCollection.GetEnumerator()      Not Specified
ManagementBaseObject
ManagementObjectCollection/ManagementObjectEnumerator.get_Current()     Not
Specified
bool PropertyData.get_IsArray() Not Specified
CimType PropertyData.get_Type() Not Specified
Object ManagementBaseObject.get_Item(string)    Not Specified
bool ManagementObjectCollection/ManagementObjectEnumerator.MoveNext()
Not Specified

Regards,

        Andrés  [ knocte ]