Hi!

I assume you precompile the assambly and put it in bin.
In this case you sould put the name of the assembly in httpHandlers
section in web.config

Let's say the assembly is named "fooAssembly.dll". In that case add:
<httpHandlers>
      <add verb="POST" path="Execute" type="NamespaceMyType, fooAssembly"/>
</httpHandlers>

If that doesn't help, please, post some code and the contents of web.config.

Cheers,
Michał Ziemski