Hmm, except the docs for XsltCompiledTransform explicitly states that
the object is thread-safe once loaded.

> Thread Safety
> The XslCompiledTransform object is thread safe once it has been
> loaded. In other words, after the Load method has successfully
> completed, the Transform method can be called simultaneously from
> multiple threads.

Frankly, loading the XSLT per thread is not an option for us either.
Hence why we used the XsltCompiledTransform class.

- Steve

Steve G. Bjorg
http://wiki.mindtouch.com
http://twitter.com/bjorg