> At FOSDEM Andreia told me that Linux x86/amd64 were the only supported
> platforms but patches would be welcome for other platforms.

For starters, moonlight needs to find a way to stop using libunwind since this
library is almost a Linux-only thing. It has been partially ported only to
hpux.
Then it is necessary to allow the use of OSS since both OpenSolaris and
FreeBSD can use this infrastructure. ALSA is again a Linux-only thing.

A.S.

--
Apostolos Syropoulos
Xanthi, Greece