The class System.Configuration.Installer.AssemblyInstaller is currently not
implemented (all it does it just call the parent method in the override).
However, there does exist an implementation of installutil.exe in Mono.  I have
noticed with Microsoft's framework that AssemblyInstaller does what
installutil.exe does.  I get the impression that installutil.exe is just a
console application wrapper of AssemblyInstaller.  Would it make sense for
Mono's implementation of installutil to be used as the implementation of
AssemblyInstaller?

Nicholas