+1 :-)

NUnit plugins for VS2010:
Visual Nunit 2010:
http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/c8164c71-0836-4471-80ce-633383031099?SRC=VSIDE
TestDriven.Net:
http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/3a1fdba7-eadd-4b35-84fd-ec3d559e657d?SRC=VSIDE
Continuous Testing for Visual Studio 2010:
http://visualstudiogallery.msdn.microsoft.com/c074d3c6-71e2-4628-9e7c-7690e706aef4?SRC=VSIDE

to name just a few.

And for the express editions of VS2010, one could always use the NUnit Gui
and NUnit console applications to run the test suites.

---
Adar Wesley