Hi,

Thanks for your comments, they clarified a lot.

On 16.2.2011, at 18.12, Sebastien Pouliot wrote:
> Anyway let's do baby-steps and start with what you already have (and
> unit tests) then we can look at what's missing :-)

I started from the most simple one and added some enumerations that are
required by the classes, a patch can be seen in my github tree. They should go
without any testing, I checked the values match values in .NET, but if someone
else wants to check I wouldn't mind.

https://github.com/juhovh/mono/commit/4b0866fb10774644e2976a439c27889f720de12a

Next I should move to the Serializable classes CngKeyBlobFormat and CngProvider
that are very similar to CngAlgorithm and CngAlgorithmGroup. I can probably
also get the needed unit tests from there.

CngKeyCreationParameters, CngProperty, CngPropertyCollection and CngUIPolicy
are also very simple classes but need their own unit tests. Then
ECDiffieHellman, ECDiffieHellmanPublicKey and ECDsa classes are just abstract
wrappers for the actual Cng classes.

Finally CngKey, ECDiffieHellmanCng, ECDiffieHellmanCngPublicKey and ECDsaCng
all might need to depend on the actual elliptic curve implementation and are
quite much trickier. I'll probably get back to it later, but if the first patch
seems ok I'll continue forward. Of course any comments or suggestions are
welcome.

Juho