From: mono-devel-list-boun...@lists.ximian.com
[mailto:mono-devel-list-boun...@lists.ximian.com] On Behalf Of
FlorianWagner
Sent: Thursday, May 19, 2011 2:30 AM
To: mono-devel-list@lists.ximian.com
Subject: Re: [Mono-dev] compiling (2.10.2) on a beagleboard-xm running
Ubuntu

Hello Dennis,

this week, I tried to compile the mono runtime 2.10.2 for a proprietary
linux platform. The runtime itself was running (at least I could run
mono
--help), but, I have not been able to run .NET programs. The program
crashed
before reaching the actual .NET code. I also tried mono 2.10.1, no
success.

Finally, I used 2.8.2 and everything was fine. I couldn't figure out why
2.8.2 is running and 2.10.1 and 2.10.2 are failing.

Regards,

Florian