Hi,

I have pulled the repositories:

- http://github.com/mono/llvm.git
- http://github.com/mono/

And am on the mono-2.10 branch of the mono git repo and the mono branch of the
llvm git repo.   The build proceeded smoothly until attempting to build the
LLVM backend mapping in mono/mini:

        make[1]: Entering directory `/home/jshore/Srcs/mono-src/mono/mono/mini'
        CC      mini-llvm-cpp.lo
        mini-llvm-cpp.cpp:42:41: fatal error: llvm/Support/StandardPasses.h: No
such file or directory

I cannot find StandardPasses.h anywhere in either tree.   Perhaps there is
either a file missing for checkin in the repositiory or this file needs to get
generated somehow?   I did the configure for mono with the flag --enable-llvm.

Is there a problem with the sources in these repos or is there a build step
that generates the missing header?

Thanks
Jonathan