Hi

This year we already have 2 students working on refactoring actions, therefore I don't know how much place is left there.
The current master version already contains some nice refactorings btw.

Regards
Mike

I am young energetic student from RGPV University, doing specialization in Computer science.

I would like to participate to GSoC 2012 for Mono Project. After looking on the idea page http://www.mono-project.com/StudentProjects

I would be interested in this project:

*"C# Refactorings" : Implement for refactorings for C#.*

I am familiar with Visual studio2003/2005/2008/2010, very excited to provide More refactoring for C#, including UI and unit tests and looking for more details regarding "C# Refactorings" Project.

I shall be thankful for any guidance from the team members about how to go about.

Thanks.......

Regards,

Sumit Verma