Hi

The current implemtation is in Mono.TextEditor.

Main drawbacks are:
+ Semantic highlighting is atm hard to do (some nicer API would be nice for that - since we've working c# semantic highighting it's the easy task) + A speedup would be really nice as well as lazy evaluation (some data about the speed would be helpful)

It would be nice if regions inside a text file could fall back to different highlightings (atm it's only possible to fall back to syntactic highlighting inside spans). And maybe more options/features etc. - first look at what we have and where we can improve.

Regards
Mike
This project caught my attention. I'm interested in this kind of functionality and would really appreciate if someone could give me a pointer at where to start looking at the current implementation.

/Sincerely, Ludvig Gislason