On 31.12.2013 10:34, mobin.seven wrote:
Same here! Did you solve it?

ralphbariz wrote
Hi,

I'm trying to compile a static one binary mono(Because the target system
has an incompatible loader).
First I got mono to build statically, but without libMonoPosixHelper in
the archive. After a few tries, I got also this, changed all
DllImport(MPH) calls in Mono.Posix.dll to DllImport("__Internal"), it
still gives me a TypeInitializationexception when I try to access the stat
symbol of the libMonoPosixHelper. With objdump I looked inside, the
symbols of libMonoPosixHelper are all inside the archive, so what am I
doing wrong?

Your custom loader is supposed to support dlopen(NULL) and
your linker must be able to export public symbols.
See ld's --export-dynamic option.

Robert