Hi,

Could someone please provide an explanation of the effects of using
--nodebug as an option to the cross-compiler. I can probably guess at what
is going to happen but it is more useful to have an explanation from someone
better positioned and more failure with the code ;-).

I'm particularly interested in how it would affect connecting MonoDevelop to
the debug-agent. How would it, if at all, impact debug functionality (pause,
run, step-into, etc).

For some background. The reason I ask is that calling the cross compiler
with without --nodebug seems to cause a call to: mono_dwarf_writer_create()
on our target platform which causes strange problems further down the line.

Cheers in advance!