On Nov 18, 2014, at 10:05 AM, Burhan Eyuboglu <burhaneyubo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> While running my code on an Android Device, it gives that error:

This is better asked on forums.xamarin.com...

> [Mono] DllImport error loading library
> '/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/LibraryDenemesi.LibraryDenemesi/files/.__override__/libcylibusb.dll':
>  'Cannot load library: load_library(linker.cpp:746): library
> "/data/data/LibraryDenemesi.LibraryDenemesi/lib//storage/emulated/0/Android/data/LibraryDenemesi.LibraryDenemesi/files/.__override__/libcylibusb.dll"
>  not found'.

Please see:

http://developer.xamarin.com/guides/android/advanced_topics/MultiCore_devices_XamarinAndroid/#Android_Native_Library_Installation

There should also be a similar "DllImport error loading library" message
regarding `libcylibusb.so`, which presumably also isn't found because it isn't
present. (Or there's a linker error.)

Your .apk should contain the native libraries in `lib/ABI` directories, and
Android will extract and install the "appropriate" library into your app's lib
directory. Either your .apk doesn't contain libcylibusb.so, or it contains
libcylibusb.so for the "wrong" ABI and it isn't being installed, or you're
hitting an Android installation bug.

You need to `unzip -l` your .apk, ensure libcylibusb.so exists for the ABI that
your target is running, and (preferably) have a copy of libcylibusb.so for each
lib/ABI directory within the .apk.

 - Jon