Yeah, though you should be able to switch that off with CopyLocal=false in the
<Reference> (haven't tested if you can apply a condition on that).
For me, the burden of having multiple .csproj files would outweigh a simple
cleanup of undesired DLLs, but that's of course different for everyone :)
-- Alex