In some code in mono/mini I need to figure out how many elements there are in a fixed buffer field in a struct, something like this:

        public unsafe struct double_array4 {
                public fixed double f1[4];
        }

So I'd need to know "4".

I can get the MonoClass of the field from the MonoFieldType and if I print out the name I get

Test_double.double_array4.<f1>__FixedBuffer0

so it knows it is a fixed buffer. If I look at the fields of the struct in the above example there is just one and it's a double.

So how can I figure out the number of elements?

Thanks!
--

-Bill Seurer