I am attempting to activate the llvm backend for power but am running into linker issues. I get hundreds of missing symbols errors like this when I do an --enable-llvm=yes build:

/home/seurer/mono-git/mono-llvm/mono/mini/mini-llvm-cpp.cpp:557: undefined reference to `llvm::createNoAAPass()'

The symbols it is complaining about are in the libraries that were created when I compiled the mono version of llvm. I even specified all the libraries directly in the LDFLAGS environment variable but the symbols still are not found.

Any ideas what I am doing wrong?
--

-Bill Seurer