(please excuse my previous empty message)

Yesterday I realized that there is already
documentation for error CS0506 on
http://www.go-mono.com:8080/ so adding the file I sent
to the list the other day has no use by now.

Anyway, having a second example on how to trigger this
error shouldn't be a problem, am I right? So, if
possible, please include the attached program into the
CS0506 file which belongs to cs-errors.zip which in
turn (AFAIK) belongs to Monodoc.

Thanks

--- Miguel de Icaza <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Hello all.
> >
> >     Would you please include this into the next
> release of monodoc?
>
> Well, these errors should be part of the compiler,
> is there any reason
> why this must be added to the current error?

=====
Roberto Jimeno