Hey, all.

In trying to get my PerlSharp binding to look nice and professional, I started working on an off-line HTML generator for Monodoc XML files. It basically runs docs through a modified version of the main XSL stylesheet that Monodoc uses. The output is a lot like Javadoc output.

I'd like to commit this, plus my stub.cs program (no longer creating duplicates of operators), into a new /monodoc/tools directory. Objections anyone?

After I get this in CVS, I'll post HTML documentation for the Mono assemblies somewhere, since someone had asked for that a while back.

--
- Joshua Tauberer

http://taubz.for.net

** Nothing Unreal Exists **