Miguel de Icaza wrote:
It leads me to another question though: does monodoc have a maintainer
of sorts? There are a few features and bugs that would be nice to
address, and I hope no one will be offended if I say that the code could
use a little bit of prettifying.

I am the maintainer for the code; Feel free to send patches to prettify.

I have some half-finished patches to Monodoc that I want to get checked in at some point... Please don't prettify the EcmaHelpSourceProvider code since that'll cause conflicts with my changes. :)

I can also help out with reviewing Monodoc patches. I'm not making many Mono contributions these days, but I'm still following the maillist.

--
- Joshua Tauberer

http://taubz.for.net

** Nothing Unreal Exists **