John Luke wrote:

On Mon, 2004-12-13 at 16:23 -0500, Miguel de Icaza wrote:

Hello,

I believe there is a signal called OpenUri or OpenUrl or something that
can be used for that.

One would think so, but then again... Here's the relevant stuff:

class WebControl {
    public event Gecko.OpenUriHandler OpenUri;
}

public delegate void OpenUriHandler (object o, Gecko.OpenUriArgs args)

public class OpenUriArgs {
    public object [] Args { get; set; }
    public string AURI { get; }
    public object RetVal { get; set; }
}

I would take a peek at the beagle code, as I am 99.9% sure they are
using it to do exactly what you describe in Best. Also, pinging mmarker
on irc would prolly work, I don't have his email address off the top of
my head.

Dr Mark Crichton is on the CC line.

I'm not a doctor but you should be able to use either RenderData or
OpenStream apis to send whatever you want to the control (barring bugs
in that part of the API).

I'm not one, either (technically ;) ). But the OpenUri trick should work. I used it a while back in monodoc to capture some of those strange T: links IIRC. It's been a while.

Also note, this is the funky signal semantics. Can't remember if I flipped them in the C# code. Look at http://www.mozilla.org/unix/gtk-embedding.html

Mark