Hey, I'm interested in contributing to the library docs, but as I browse through the varous sources, I've noticed that a lot of effort towards automated documentation generation have already been made, but don't show up in my monodoc or the online library documentation.  To choose some examples at random, the source for the TcpListener class in System.Net.Sockets seems to have documentation in the monodoc xml format provided in comments, a la javadoc, but none of that stuff shows up in the official docs (for some methods, the official docs have different text).  Also, in the source for the Timer class in System.Timers, all methods/properies have useful info provided in a TimersDescription attribute, but again, none of that shows up in the official docs.

So, if I want to contribute library docs, should I avoid sources that seem to have automated documentation efforts already?  In other words, is the stuff mentioned above going to get programmatically folded into the official docs somehow, and as such people should avoid contributing docs for them so as not to confuse matters further?  Or would it be useful to manually start copying and submitting that stuff via the monodoc browser?

Greg