That worked perfectly, thanks. I'm using a reverse http proxy in lieu of mod_mono to server up aspx contents. So

/svn/repos/.* comes from subversion httpd
/mono/.* comes from xsp server.exe
Everything else comes from my stock httpd.

-fawad

Miguel de Icaza wrote:
Hello,

If I run the same script as the ${RUNAS} user, the site loads up perfectly.

Any suggestions about what I'm doing wrong?

Try passing a -l flag to su (login shell), that way the whole
environment will be correctly setup to the one of the user.

Miguel