Try running autogen.sh like:
./autogen.sh

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Jerkins, Phillip
Sent: Tuesday, February 04, 2003 9:23 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [Mono-list] Missing mono-*/mono/configure from daily snapshot?

Mono folk:

I am attempting to contribute (a very small piece) to System.Data.SqlClient.  However, I am forced to do so under the Cygwin environment.  Although I have successfully compiled and installed mcs and the class libraries from a daily snapshot, I cannot find a makefile under the mono folder, and cannot figure out how to autogenerate it.  The instructions on the website say to run “./configure –prefix=c:/mono” (www.go-mono.com/download.html, “On Windows…”).  However, I cannot find the configure script mentioned.

I am at a disadvantage, since my firewall here at work prevents CVS access, thus preventing the install script from working.  And my home connection is SO slow it is impractical to download the whole thing.  My only way to get the source is through the daily snapshots at work.

Can someone offer help?  Maybe the missing configure script?

Thanks!

Phil Jerkins

Morgan Keegan & Co., Inc. DOES NOT ACCEPT ORDERS AND/OR
INSTRUCTIONS REGARDING YOUR ACCOUNT BY E-MAIL.  Transactional details
do not supersede normal trade confirmations or statements.  The information
contained in this transmission is privileged and confidential. It is intended for the use of
the individual or entity named above. The information contained herein is based on
sources we believe reliable but is not considered all-inclusive. Opinions are our current
opinions only and are subject to change without notice.  Offerings are subject to prior
sale and/or change in price.  Prices, quotes, rates and yields are subject to change
without notice.  Morgan Keegan & Co., Inc., member NYSE, NASD and SIPC, is a
registered broker-dealer subsidiary of Regions Financial Corporation.  Investments are
NOT FDIC INSURED, NOT BANK GUARANTEED and MAY LOSE VALUE.  Morgan
Keegan & Co., Inc. reserves the right to monitor all electronic correspondence.

http://www.morgankeegan.com