Hi,
Sorry to be so much OT, it's just you are my preferred linux user mailing list...

Anyway I recently screwed up my FreeBSD station and I don't feel like configuring it again ...

So I'm thinking to buy a linux distro with the following things:
- boot manager managing Linux / XP on NTFS
- out of the box XFree configuration with the NVidia driver (and the mouse wheel, etc)
- out of the box ADSL configuration
- be compatible with standart tool !!!!!!
last linux distro I install (was it Mandrake ?) bypass the setting I set with ... was it XF86Config ? (the new XFree config tool for 4.2 ?, I don't remember...), quite frustrating .....

and the adress where to order it on the internet....

BTW, a question, is it normal on linux if only root could read my NTFS filesystem ? (I mean I mount it on, let's say, /mnt/C, with FreeBSD, ok, anyone could read it, with mandrake I remember only root was allowed to read it... was it my mistake ?)