Then I guess I need some assistance in getting my Mono installation to read the
machine.config.  Mono is installed to "C:\Program Files\Mono-0.25" (the default).
Whenever I run an executable through the command line, I get the following two
messages:

** Warning **: cannot find "C:\Program Files\Mono-0.25\etc"\mono\machine.config
Trying to load app config file...

The path Mono is looking in for the machine.config is incorrect.  It should be
"C:\Program Files\Mono-0.25\etc\mono\machine.config".  (the quotes are in the wrong
spot)

Thanks
JD