        From: Jeremiah McElroy
        Sent: Wed 9/10/2003 7:44 AM
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Subject: [Mono-list] MCS Build Fails

        I have been pulling MCS from CVS for a while, and yesterday I noticed that the
'make' of mcs hamgs after a few moments.  Here is the output from the make command:

        make[1]: Entering directory `/home/peschkaj/mcs/build'
        make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/peschkaj/mcs/build'
        make[1]: Entering directory `/home/peschkaj/mcs/jay'
        make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/peschkaj/mcs/jay'
        make[1]: Entering directory `/home/peschkaj/mcs/mcs'
        mcs   -d:NET_1_1 -g /target:exe /out:mcs.exe AssemblyInfo.cs anonymous.cs
assign.cs attribute.cs driver.cs cs-tokenizer.cs cfold.cs class.cs codegen.cs const.cs
constant.cs convert.cs decl.cs delegate.cs enum.cs ecore.cs expression.cs
flowanalysis.cs genericparser.cs interface.cs iterators.cs literal.cs location.cs
modifiers.cs namespace.cs parameter.cs pending.cs report.cs rootcontext.cs
statement.cs support.cs typemanager.cs symbolwriter.cs tree.cs cs-parser.cs

        If anyone has any ideas, please let me know.

        Thanks,

        jeremiah mcelroy