Hi,

I have installed mono and mod_mono on my webserver, and I am using them to serve up asp.net pages.  The example pages supplied by mod_mono all work fine on my server (you can see them at http://80.253.122.143/mono/index.aspx).

However, the website I am trying to upload to the directory (http://80.253.122.143/mono/test/Default.aspx), uses the following extra dlls in its bin directory – CDONTS.dll, Interop.CDONTS.dll and WebApplication1.dll.  When I try to view the aspx pages, they just fall over giving errors.  I know that it all works fine on a windows server, as I have used to the pages and they work correctly – so there is no error in the code.

I know hardly anything about asp.net, but should this run on mod_mono?

Any help would be greatly apprechiated.

Cheers,

Nick Woolley

---