Hi All,
I installed Mono from CVS a while ago and then tried to compile the XML-RPC.net code from the latest
version 0.8.1 ( http://www.xml-rpc.net/). The output is given as follows.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] src $ mcs /target:library /out:CookComputing.XmlRpc.dll *.cs -r System.Web.dll -r System.Web.Services
XmlRpcAsyncResult.cs(163) error CS1533: Invoke cannot be called directly on a delegate
XmlRpcAsyncResult.cs(163) error CS8006: Could not find any applicable function for this argument list
Compilation failed: 2 error(s), 0 warnings

I also tried out some older versions which gave me the same error.

Has anyone else had any luck with this?

Thanks and Regards
Deepak