Hi all!

Well, I have a problem, I wrote a webservice in php (I love it) and
tested it in wsdl (in Mono/Linux, the CVS version) and seems that this
'wsdl version' does not works, I get:

$ wsdl http://ws.pablo.com.mx/bloggy.php?wsdl
WSDL proxy generator v0.1
Fetching http://ws.pablo.com.mx/bloggy.php?wsdl
Error: unmatched closing element: expected xsd:restriction but found
xsd:restrictio Line 1, position 1257.

Ok seems to be 'syntax' errors, so I ask someone in Mono channel to test
it in a pure .NET framework, and uhm.. in .NET it works, it creates the
.cs file with the C# code :(.

Ideas? maybe a bug?

Also, the 'wsdl schema' is in:
http://ws.pablo.com.mx/bloggy.php?wsdl

Thanks a happy new year!
Pablo F.
--
Pablo Fischer Sandoval (pablo [arroba/at] pablo.com.mx)
http://www.pablo.com.mx