Joshua Tauberer wrote:
Brice Carpentier wrote:
> Ok, I uninstalled everything about Mono or C# from my system
> Then downloaded mono-0.31 (runtime I presume), compiling / installing it.
> And I still get this error.
> I'm ovisouly missing something, the question is : do you have a clue on
> what ?

Or you might have too much. Check to make sure you don't have an old copy of mono files in a different location, like /usr/lib versus /usr/local/lib. (Presuming you're running Linux. You could "locate corlib.dll")

bingo !
you were right, in fact I did have some libmono.* in /usr/local/lib
I made an old mono-0.32 configuration with --prefix=/usr/local then make uninstall, and it's ok.
Big thx to you man.
Best Regards,

--
Brice Carpentier aka Br|ce