Hi list,
I'm sorry to say, but this install did not work for me. I might have missed something but the bat-file that is run halfway the installer process shows me some errors:
Bad command or file name
Too many parameters
Bad command or file name
And I get a dialog that tels me:
The PSAPI.DLL file is linked to missing export NTDLL.DLL:_stricmp
Somehow I presume this is because I'm running Windows 98 SE but _stricmp should be part of Windows 98 too, shouldn't it?
wkr,
Gerke

Gonzalo Paniagua Javier wrote:

Hola!

I just uploaded a new Win32 installer that fixes lots of problem
encountered in the previous ones:
      * Updated runtime to fix GAC path issues.
      * Generate working .bat for cmd.exe and shell scripts for cygwin.
      * Includes MSVCR70.dll.
      * CVS monop to fix assembly loading errors.

You can download it directly from:

http://www.go-mono.com/archive/beta1/windows/mono-Beta1-win32-2.exe

or through the mono download page at:

http://www.go-mono.com/download.html

It does not include 2.0 preview compiler and assemblies, but I plan on
doing more Win32 installer releases based on CVS including them.

Special thanks go to Urs Muff for helping me while testing.

Enjoy!

-Gonzalo