On Tue, 2004-05-18 at 21:24, David Mitchell wrote:
> Is there currently any easy way to have readline style input in a .Net
> console application under mono? So things like being able to press the
> up key to recall history and inline editing.
>
> Thanks

I believe the mono debugger (CVS module debugger) has a binding to
readline. Note that the debugger itself is basically experimental, but
the readline binding should be ok.

Peter

--
Peter Williams                          [EMAIL PROTECTED]

"[Ninjas] are cool; and by cool, I mean totally sweet."
                              -- REAL Ultimate Power