I might make sense to move the samples into the mono_doc system. That way even newbes can read them without the need for them to go learn some CVS commands. It would also be easier to dig around those samples and get a feel for how far Mono is when these samples would be available on the web.
wkr,
Gerke

Sanjay Gupta wrote:
Peter,
RPM of xsp depends on couple of other rpms, which you can downlaod
from
mono download page.
Fair number of samples and a good readme is available from the
Anonymous CVS.
Thanx,
Sanjay

"Peter Foley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/20/2004 11:13:53 AM >>>

So if I get the xsp RPM and install it, it will a) tell me what to do
next b)
have some examples

Sorry, I don't know much about Linux.

|--------+------------------------>
|        |          "Sanjay Gupta"|
|        |          <[EMAIL PROTECTED]|
|        |          l.com>        |
|        |                        |
|        |          20/05/2004    |
|        |          03:35 PM      |
|        |                        |
|--------+------------------------>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

  |      To:     Peter Foley/Staff/ABS, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
       |
  |      cc:
       |
  |      Subject:     Re: [Mono-list] More information required please

----------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hi Peter,
Please refer to the following link
http://www.go-mono.com/asp-net.html
and install xsp, or mod_mono according to your use,

Thanx,
Sanjay

"Peter Foley" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 5/20/2004 10:54:48 AM >>>

I have got a helloworld app running on my Fedora 1 box with Mono beta
1
(yay!)

How do I get a web service running

Under .Net I have helloworld.asmx and helloworld.asmx.cs which
compiles
bin/helloworld.dll

I browse to helloworld.asmx and asp.net takes over

What is the eqivalent on Mono?

Thanks