I was under the impression that "reasonable" had been set specifically at $0?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Black Fox
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 1:09 PM
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Mono-list] Is it Mono safe?

Thomas R. Corbin said the following:
> On Thursday May 20, 2004 12:41 pm, Miguel de Icaza wrote:
>>RAND + Royalty Free:
>       Yes, that's true - it's just that I don't know what "Reasonable" will
be.  If
> they think $1000 is reasonable, then I'm screwed.   I know you are
> justifiably tired of this issue, so I apologize for bothering you.

ECMA ask for "reasonable" and Microsoft said that for them this "reasonable"
part mean (in this case) "Royalty Free", not that it may be
  otherwise.

This email may contain information which is privileged or confidential. If you are not
the intended recipient of this email, please notify the sender immediately and delete
it without reading, copying, storing, forwarding or disclosing its contents to any
other person
Thank you

Check us out at http://www.btsyntegra.com