Hello Tracy,

        -----UrsprÃngliche Nachricht-----
        Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] im Auftrag von Tracy Barlow
        Gesendet: Mi 26.05.2004 03:17
        An: Mono-List
        Betreff: [Mono-list] File IO Append

        I log any errors in my web application to a text file. I have noticed
        that under Mono 0.91 the file is no longer being appended, instead the
        file is being overwritten.

I recognized the same behaviour when opening a FileStream and using it
with a StreamWriter. It works when you let the StreamWriter open the file.

Code that shows this bug:

FileStream fs = new FileStream (filename, ...);
StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter (fs, ...);

Workaround:

StreamWriter sw = new StreamWriter (filename, ...);

HTH,
Joerg