Gert,

Good idea.  I will do that.

Regards,
Jonathan Duncan

>>>Gert Kello <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 07/06 2:02 pm >>>
>The former site of mono was shown with the same setup. Maybe there is a

>strange behavior of  proxy server ISA which is not controlled by me. In

>fact, the html is not blank but with blank body (see below).
>Regards.

That's what expected AFAIK. For some reason, Your IE does not understand

META refresh tag... Maybe You have disabled it?

meta http-equiv="refresh" content="0; url=/about/index.html">

But for site maker, maybe it would be good idea to include some link in
the body to help out those whose brause do not understand meta refresh?

--
Gert