I have gotten it installed and am able to create a Glade# project; but I am unable to edit the main window that was created for me.  I am assuming that the form is the gladesharp1.glade file; but when I open it in VS.Net 2003 all I see is an XML document.  Do I need a 3rd party tool installed to take care of the Glade GUI editing?

-=Robert

From: Francisco T. Martinez [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 20, 2004 5:28 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Sijmen Mulder; Brown, Robert
Subject: Re: [Mono-list] Windows Mono IDE

You want to look at this effort:

http://forge.novell.com/modules/xfmod/project/?gtks-inst4win

This should work very well with Visual Studio .NET 2003.

Don't forget to reboot after running the Win32 Installer and download and install the help also.

Paco

Sijmen Mulder wrote:
Is there and IDE for Mono on the Windows platform?  And is it

possible to use VS.Net but use the GTK# classes for the GUI instead of
the standard windows.forms class?

There is no official Mono IDE on the Windows platform, but you might
want to look at SharpDevelop
(http://www.icsharpcode.net/opensource/sd), which served as codebase
for MonoDevelop.

And yes, it is possible to use the GTK# classes from Visual Studio
.NET, but you wouldn't be able to use the forms designer.