Hello List,

I have a simple question about mono-programming. I wrote a simple
program with an extra dll. But I have problems to include this dll.
I'm using monodevelop to write my programs. Here I started the main
project and another project with a Library that created the dll.
I include the dll with

using Library;   (namespace and name of the dll is Library)

On View/Solution I get the right *.cs file.
Compiling is no problem. When I start the program I get the message:
Cannot open assembly /../../../../bin/Debug/Library.exe

And that is my problem. I have a dll file, not an exe.

Do you have a solution?

Thank you,

Sebastian Lorkowski
--

GPG - fingerprint  Sebastian Lorkowski <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

54A2 2775 7D70 9173 AA1E 54BA 411A 2F84 5CF9 3F05